WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI/Purdue) — Beginning in August, Purdue Parking Facilities will be transitioning to a license plate recognition system on the West Lafayette campus.
With the implementation of this new system, a vehicle's license plate will serve as the means of identification for parking enforcement, taking the place of the permits currently in use.
- Purdue parking permits being phased out next year
- Purdue implements new parking permit system
- Purdue University's Horticulture Park reopens
- Meetings to detail Phase two of State Street Redevelopment Project
- Final phase of State Street redevelopment to begin Monday
- Kroger to phase out plastic bags at all stores
- Phased-in NIPSCO gas rate increase takes effect Oct. 1
- West Lafayette city hall and recreation center planning phase
- Chinese New Year celebrated at Purdue
- Purdue releases plan for next 50 years