LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Local legislators will be touring and meeting staff from local mental health and substance providers to learn about and be a part of improving the prevention and treatment of mental health conditions and substance use disorders in our community.
Legislators will tour and learn about the following services: Mental Health of America, Franciscan EmPATH Unit, Sycamore Springs, Limestone Health, Willowstone Family Services, NAMI, Drug Free Coalition, Riverbend/Meridian Health, Valley Oaks Health, QRT-Quick Response Team
The event, hosted by The Mental Health Care Forum Legislative group, will be held on Thursday, June 20, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Legislators will tour Tippecanoe County mental health providers
- Both candidates for Tippecanoe County Sheriff support mental health
- Tippecanoe Health Dept.: West Nile virus found in Tippecanoe County
- 2018 Legislative Forum being held Monday in Tippecanoe County
- Aug. 28 officially Mental Health Professionals Appreciation Day in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Tippecanoe County Health Department new guidelines for food establishments
- Tippecanoe County Health Department responds to needles in community
- Tippecanoe County Health Department revokes Ichiban's food permit
- Tippecanoe County Health Department proposes new mobile unit