UPDATE: Mark Wilburn was arrested in Fultondale, Alabama Tuesday evening. Original story below.
LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — According to the Lebanon Police Department, 53-year-old Mark Wayne Wilburn is a person of interest in the shooting of Michael Maxwell that happened Monday evening.
Police said Wilburn may be driving a red in color 2013 Chevy Silverado with Indiana truck plate number TK580NOU.
Officials advise if you see or have any information on Mr. Wilburn’s location, please contact your local Police Department or call 911. Do not attempt to approach Mr. Wilburn as he is considered to be armed and dangerous.
The Lebanon Police Department was called to the 800 Block of Cohen Street in Lebanon on January 27 around 7:00 p.m. to investigate a possible shooting. Officers arrived on the scene to find 29-year-old Michael L. Maxwell with a possible gunshot wound to the chest. He was transported to an Indianapolis hospital and is currently in stable condition.
Detectives and Crime Scene Investigators are continuing to investigate.
- Lebanon police identify person of interest in Monday's shooting
- LPD names a person of interest in Virginia Street shooting
- Police detain "person of interest" in fire with body found
- Purdue Police question person of interest in alleged sexual battery
- ‘Person of interest’ in Delphi homicides to return to Indiana
- Person of interest in Lafayette homicide/arson expected to survive after self-inflicted shooting
- Person of interest in Lafayette homicide and arson booked into jail after shooting self
- Lebanon Police Seek Info on Runaway Teen
- Lebanon Police apprehend armed robbery suspects
- Lebanon Police searching for armed robbery suspect