LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — The parents of a boy allegedly molested by a Lebanon pediatrician have filed a lawsuit against him. According to the lawsuit, they're seeking compensatory and punitive damages as well as a jury trial.
Dr. Jonathan Cavins faces charges of child molesting, vicarious sexual gratification and sexual misconduct with a minor. He's accused of improper sexual conduct with three different boys.
According to the lawsuit, the parents of one of those boys says Cavins actions have caused the victim physical, emotional and psychological harm. His former employer, Witham Health Services, says he has been fired.
- Lebanon pediatrician sued by parents of boy he allegedly molested
- Police: Lebanon pediatrician arrested, charged with child molesting
- Lebanon pediatrician facing additional charges of sexual misconduct
- Parents suing campground, police in child molestation case
- Accused pediatrician's medical license suspension extended
- Indiana man faces 6th suit for allegedly molesting 19 kids
- Pediatricians drop age limit for rear-facing car seats
- Family sues Indiana pediatrician accused of sexual abuse
- YouTube sued for allegedly discriminating against LGBTQ community
- Lebanon City Council member dies