LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lebanon pediatrician has been arrested after being accused of fondling a 12-year-old patient earlier this month. According to The Lebanon Police Department, Dr. Jonathon Cavins was arrested and faces one count of child molestation
Investigators said he fondled a 12-year-old boy during a physical examination on Feb. 4. After being reported to police, a forensic interview was conducted with the victim, where investigators obtained more details of the incident. Detectives determined that the manner in which Dr. Cavins touched the juvenile was not consistent with the routine medical and physical evaluation.
The Lebanon Police Department said Cavins was being transported to the Boone County Jail where he will be held without bond.
- Police: Lebanon pediatrician arrested, charged with child molesting
- Lebanon pediatrician sued by parents of boy he allegedly molested
- Lebanon pediatrician facing additional charges of sexual misconduct
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Man facing child molestation and incest charges following investigation
- Man sentenced to 13 years for child molesting charges
- 79-year-old babysitter charged with four counts of child molesting