LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) - The Lebanon Police Department in Boone County needs your helping finding an armed robbery suspect.
It happened on Friday just before 9 p.m. Police say the suspect went into the Dollar General located on South Lebanon Street.
They say he pulled out a firearm and demanded money from the cashier. He left with an unknown amount of money. They believe the suspect is armed and dangerous.
The suspect is a white male that was wearing a black and grey sweatshirt with a red emblem on left chest, a ball cap, khaki shorts, and white and black tennis shoes.
Call 911 or the Boone County Communications center at 765-482-1412, option 8, with any information.
- Lebanon Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Lebanon Police apprehend armed robbery suspects
- Police searching for suspects in Lebanon armed robbery
- LPD searching for suspect in armed robbery
- Police identify suspect in Lebanon armed robbery, connected to other robberies
- Police are searching for overnight armed robbery suspect
- LPD searching for suspect in alleged VP armed robbery
- Police searching for Linden bank robbery suspect
- Suspect charged with Lafayette armed robbery
- Police make arrest in Lebanon armed robbery case after two hour standoff