LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — The former Executive Director of the Lebanon Area Boys and Girls Club was the subject of a five-month-long investigation.
Leah Pickens turned herself in Tuesday after a warrant was issued for her arrest. She is charged with four counts of theft and seven counts of counterfeiting.
The Lebanon Police Department says it has been investigating Pickens for the past five months.
According to police, she made more than 37-thousand dollars in unauthorized purchases from the organization's checking account, PayPal account, and Menards account.
- Former Lebanon Boys and Girls club director charged with theft and counterfeiting
- Big Year Ahead for White County Boys and Girls Club
- Counterfeiting is on the rise
- Lebanon pediatrician sued by parents of boy he allegedly molested
- 4-year-old Lebanon girl shot by 3-year-old brother dies
- Lebanon City Council member dies
- Police: Lebanon pediatrician arrested, charged with child molesting
- Lebanon pediatrician facing additional charges of sexual misconduct
- Lyn Treece Boys and Girls Club hosts annual Community Christmas Dinner
- 2 charged with burglary and theft