High pressure will provide quiet weather for your Tuesday. Partly sunny skies are expected throughout the day with afternoon highs climbing into the mid to lower 40s. It will be a chilly night with lows in the 30s, BUT temperatures are going to drastically change and you can finally shed that heavy coat.
Starting tomorrow, Temps will heat-up to near average highs around 60 with overnight lows much warmer around 50 degrees. By Thursday and Friday highs will be in the 70s.
Next chance for showers will move in late Friday evening and continue into your Saturday.
- Leave the heavy coat behind for the next few days!
- Salvation Army Coats for Kids distribution day
- 'Coats for Kids' Donates Hundreds of Coats to the Community
- There's still time left to donate to Coats for Kids
- Calvary Chapel Church coat drive aims to help the homeless
- 'Coats for Kids' helps bundle a single mother's three children
- Calvary Chapel is Collecting Coats for Homeless Veterans
- Delphi teachers created a coat drive for students and families
- U.S. Director of Intelligence Dan Coats to speak at Purdue
- Zeroing in on Heavy Snowfall