LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Columbia Street is down to one lane in downtown Lafayette.
The right lane is closed between 4th and 6th streets.
The restriction started at about 9 a.m. Tuesday. Crews are working to fix an underground leak.
Waterworks Superindentdent Kerry Smith said the restriction should last about a day.
- Leak closes portion of Columbia Street in Lafayette
- Portion of South Street to close Monday
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- West Wood Street closed due to gas leak
- Sinkhole closes down 9th Street in Lafayette
- Anhydrous ammonia leak closes rural highway
- Lafayette Fire opposed to portion of school safety bill
- INDOT closing portion of Interstate 465 Friday for 15 days
- Choc-a-block: Liquid chocolate leak envelops German street
- Chestnut street mercantile has closed