Photo Gallery 2 Images
BOONE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Lebanon Police Department, Boone County Sheriff’s Office, and Whitestown Metropolitan Police Department are currently conducting a joint investigation pertaining to damages to vehicles along I-65 in Boone County.
According to a press release, vehicle damages have been reported in between the 138 mile marker and 71st street on I-65, both
northbound and southbound. Starting on March 21, law enforcement has obtained nine reports of damage to vehicles.
Police have not specified what is causing the nature of the damage.
Police say it is an ongoing investigation and if you have any information, please contact your local police agency.
- Law enforcement agencies investigating suspicious activity on I-65 in Boone County
- I-65 resurfacing in Boone County set to begin
- Ramp closures begin Wednesday on I-65 in Boone County
- INDOT announces updated schedule for I-65 ramp closures in Boone County
- Tippecanoe County high school encourages students to report suspicious activity
- Indiana agency investigates county's Election Day glitch
- Northbound I-65 back open
- Multiple law enforcement agencies honor K9 Barry with a procession of lights
- HIGHLIGHTS: Harrison 65, Western Boone 53 (GBB)
- Driver in hospital with serious injuries after Boone County crash