LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A person is recovering and a man is on the run after a late night stabbing, according to Lafayette police.
Officers responded to a home on the 3600 block of Union Street about 8 p.m Tuesday. Police said the person stabbed was taken to IU Health Arnett for their injuries.
LPD left the scene about 11:45 Tuesday night. Police said there is no harm to the public.
Police say the person is expected to survive.
This story will be updated.
- Late-night stabbing ends with person in hospital
- LPD investigates late night stabbing on Main Street
- Fifteen-person fight ends with shots fired into air
- Late Houston rally ends Purdue's season in regional
- Pacers end losing streak by holding off Knicks’ late charge
- Two safe in late night Shadeland house fire
- One person injured in personal injury crash
- Triple stabbing reported in Lafayette
- Lafayette man arrested after stabbing
- Person taken to hospital in reported armed robbery on Purdue's campus