LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Starting on April 2nd there will be a closure on South Street in Lafayette.
During this time both the East and the West approaches of Sagamore Parkway will be closed.
Sagamore will remain open but drivers will not be able to use South Street to get across.
Clifford Catt is looking forward to the finished product but knows this summer will be a struggle on the roads.
"I do a lot of driving in the city for work so it will depend on where I need to get to as to how I will change my driving patterns," said Catt. "So I'll have to deal with it as it comes."
The city says this is the last summer Sagamore Parkway will be closed.
The construction is expected to last 90 days.
- Last summer for Sagamore closures
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway beginning Wednesday
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday
- Drivers responding well to Sagamore bridge lane closures