LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man is now in jail after police said he opened fire on a vehicle. Keagan Johnson was arrested and booked into the Tippecanoe County Jail.
Police said the call came in about 8:10 Tuesday night from a home on Crowfoot Drive. The home is in a neighborhood near Beck Lane and 18th Street. Police were on scene for more than three hours.
Keagan Johnson via Tippecanoe County Jail
Officers said it started as a disturbance between a group of people in a car and someone in a home. According to police, Johnson went up to the second floor and started firing shots at the car.
The vehicle involved left before police arrived. No injuries have been reported.
- Man arrested after shooting up car on Lafayette's south side
- Lafayette man arrested after south side shooting, police pursuit
- New library could be coming to Lafayette's south side
- Overnight storms knock out power on Lafayette's south side
- Woman arrested following Lafayette shooting
- Armed robbery reported on Lafayette's east side
- Lafayette man arrested after stabbing
- Lafayette man arrested after standoff
- South side home fire still under investigation
- Lafayette Car Thefts