TIPPECANOE CO., Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers along US 52 in Lafayette will notice some changes starting this week.
Lane restrictions will begin Monday.
Traffic will be shifted into one lane in each direction in the westbound lanes. It's all so crews can resurface the eastbound lanes.
The restrictions will be in place from Veterans Memorial Parkway to County Road 800 South.
Work is scheduled to last through the first of June.
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- U.S. 52 nighttime lane restrictions start May 2
- Road restrictions planned for US 52 resurfacing
- Salisbury and Sagamore lane restrictions on Monday
- Additional lane coming to I-65
- Water main replacement to cause lane restrictions on 4th Street
- State Road 26 will undergo lane restrictions this week
- 1:52 P.M. Weather Update
- A major resurfacing project on US 52 is about to shift lanes
- Road Restrictions coming to Benton, Boone and Clinton Counties