LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Due to the forecast on Tuesday, Lafayette Parks and Recreation decided to cancel July 16 Art in the Park.
According to a press release, Art in the Park Carnival Night is the final Art in the Park of the season. It will occur from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, August 6th.
All Art in the Park events are free and open to the public.
- Lafayette's Art in the Park cancelled due to weather
- 13th annual Germanfest cancelled due to weather
- Round the Fountain Art Fair canceled for the first time due to projected severe weather
- Lafayette Jiffy Lube enters the art scene
- Rescheduled Lafayette Nelly concert officially cancelled
- Lafayette Christmas Parade has officially been canceled
- Free lunch in the park postponed due to weather
- 'Art in the Park' goes Latin
- Wisconsin cancels spring football game due to threat of inclement weather
- Round the Fountain Art Fair comes to Downtown Lafayette