LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette woman has been charged after allegedly attacking her ex-girlfriend with a box cutter. According to court documents, Alicia Walker got into an argument with Taijarae Lollis last Friday.
The argument led to Walker cutting Lollis in the chest. The incident happened at a home on Wembly Drive. That is near Franciscan Health Lafayette East.
Walker is charged with two counts of battery by means of a deadly weapon and one count of criminal recklessness.
She is currently booked in the Tippecanoe County Jail.
- Lafayette woman charged after box cutter dispute
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- Woman charged for shooting outside Lafayette bar
- A Lafayette woman charged after attempted robbery
- Lafayette woman charged with kidnapping, auto theft
- Lafayette woman charged after alleged weekend stabbing
- West Lafayette woman facing welfare fraud charges
- Woman arrested following Lafayette shooting
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe
- Lafayette woman charged with neglect of a dependent