LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Registration is now open for the Lafayette Police Department's first Rape Aggression Defense class of the year.
The "RAD" class is a women's self-defense course that will help participants react to unpredictable situations.
The course is Saturday March 9 and Sunday March 10 at the Lafayette Police Department Training Center on 1301 South Street. It runs from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day.
Participants are required to attend each session in order to qualify for a class completion certificate.
Registration is $10 and is open to women ages 13 and older. To sign up, click here.
- LPD offers rape aggression defense class
- Lafayette police to host first Rape Aggression Defense class of year
- Lafayette Police Department hosts self-defense training for women
- Lafayette man convicted of rape
- LPD to offer women's self defense class
- Lafayette man convicted of rape sentenced to 13 years
- Lafayette Police host drug take-back event
- Lafayette church hosts Easter Extravaganza
- West Lafayette celebrates class of 2018
- LPD to host RAD Kids classes