LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Lafayette Police Department is asking for the public’s help locating Joseph Phillips. He is a 17-year-old male that was last seen on Sept. 14. He was last seen with blue hair.
LPD believes Joseph is a runaway and is in danger. He has medical conditions that require him to take medications that he has been without since the 14th.
He was last seen with blue hair and is reported to visit wooded spots in the Wea, Wabash Aveune, and Howarth Center areas.
If anyone has information on Joseph’s whereabouts they are asked to contact the Lafayette Police at 765-807-1200 or the anonymous WeTip Hotline at 800-78-CRIME.
As of Thursday afternoon, Phillips had still not been found.
- Lafayette police looking for missing juvenile
- Lafayette police looking for missing 15-year-old
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe
- Missing Lafayette 17-year-old found
- Police renew call for information on missing Lafayette man
- Lafayette police continue standoff investigation
- UPDATE: Missing Lafayette 12-year-old found safe
- UPDATE: Subject of Lafayette police standoff identified
- Lafayette police investigate shooting at Romney Meadows
- Lafayette police investigating 2 overnight stabbings