LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Lafayette police are investigating shots fired near Romney Meadows, according to Sgt. Mike Brown. It happened early Saturday morning.
Around 2:25 a.m. police were called to the bus stop on Old Romney Road for a report of shots fired. Police said a preliminary investigation showed several gun shots were fired after an argument between two groups of people.
Police said nobody was injured. The bus stop structure and a vehicle were damaged.
The investigation is on-going. Call (765) 807-1200 with any information.
- Lafayette police investigate shots fired at bus stop
- Police investigating weekend shots fired near Lafayette apartment
- Police: Teen shot walking to Indianapolis school bus stop
- Lafayette Police: LSC bus window appears to have been shot
- Police investigating 11th Street shots fired
- Police investigating shots fired near Columbian Park
- Lafayette police investigating after truck found shot up
- LPD is investigating shots fired at a Lafayette apartment complex
- Lafayette police continue standoff investigation
- Lafayette Police investigating a stabbing