LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Tippecanoe County prosecutors charged 31-year-old Manford Girten Junior with 11 counts Monday.
The charges include rape, criminal confinement, stalking, intimidation, domestic battery, and strangulation.
According to court documents, the incident happened on September 30th.
Prosecutors say investigators have a recording of Girten apologizing to the victim for the attack.
- Lafayette man faces a number of charges after being accused of raping
- Lafayette man convicted of rape
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Lafayette man charged with rape and criminal confinment
- Kokomo man faces charges of battery and rape
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- West Lafayette woman facing welfare fraud charges
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges