LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Two Lafayette men will spend the next few years in prison after pleading guilty to armed robbery.
Gregory Gadd has been sentenced to four years in the Indiana DOC, two years on Tippecanoe County Community Corrections and two years on probation.
Andrew Rounds was sentenced to seven years in the Indiana DOC and one year on probation.
Prosecutors say they robbed the Circle K at Ferry Street and Earl Avenue last December. According to court documents, Gadd drove the getaway car while Rounds committed the robbery.
A responding officer arrested them near the scene and recovered the gun.
- Lafayette men sentenced for their roles in armed robbery
- Lafayette man sentenced for armed robbery
- Man sentenced in West Lafayette armed robbery
- Two men in custody following armed robbery
- Second person sentenced in armed robbery
- Man sentenced in Black Friday armed robbery
- Armed robbery reported on Lafayette's east side
- Lafayette police investigating three weekend armed robberies
- Suspect charged with Lafayette armed robbery
- Two men charged in Circle K armed robbery