LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Two Lafayette men will spend the next few years in prison after pleading guilty to armed robbery.
Gregory Gadd has been sentenced to four years in the Indiana DOC, two years on Tippecanoe County Community Corrections and two years on probation.
Andrew Rounds was sentenced to seven years in the Indiana DOC and one year on probation.
Prosecutors say they robbed the Circle K at Ferry Street and Earl Avenue last December. According to court documents, Gadd drove the getaway car while Rounds committed the robbery.
A responding officer arrested them near the scene and recovered the gun.
- Lafayette men sentenced for their roles in armed robbery
- Lafayette man sentenced for armed robbery
- Two men in custody following armed robbery
- Armed robbery reported on Lafayette's east side
- Second person sentenced in armed robbery
- Man sentenced in Black Friday armed robbery
- Two men charged in Circle K armed robbery
- Lafayette man admits to armed robbery, charges filed
- Man arrested for armed robbery at Lafayette gas station
- Kokomo man involved in armed robbery sentenced to 43 years