LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man is heading to prison for molesting a boy under the age of 14. On Wednesday, Monte Harvey was sentenced to nine years in the Indiana Department of Corrections and one year on probation.
He was convicted of a felony charge of child molestation. As News 18 previously reported, prosecutors say the incidents happened multiple times between June of 2017 and June of 2018.
According to court documents, Harvey admitted to touching the victim's private area.
- Lafayette man sentenced for felony child molesting
- Lafayette man sentenced for child molestation
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- West Lafayette man charged with child molesting
- 80-year-old babysitter sentenced for child molesting
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges
- West Lafayette man found guilty of child molestation