LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man has been sentenced to 97 months in prison after a plea agreement on possession of child pornography charges.
According to police, in December 2016 Lafayette Police Detectives arrested 39-year-old Travis Barrett after investigating allegations that he possessed child pornography. In his plea agreement, Barrett admitted to having had more than 15,000 images and 2,450 videos of child pornography.
After serving his prison sentence, Barrett will spend 10 years on supervised release and pay $25,000, $5000 to each of his five victims.
- Lafayette man sentenced for child pornography
- Lafayette man accused of possessing child pornography
- Lafayette man sentenced for felony child molesting
- Lafayette man sentenced for child molestation
- West Lafayette chiropractor sentenced for child solicitation
- Lafayette man sentenced after pleading guilty to child porn possession
- Lafayette man sentenced to prison for child porn
- Attica High School assistant track coach facing child pornography charges
- IU Health employee reports person viewing child pornography in room
- More deaths questioned at Lafayette man's sentencing