LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man was charged Monday with child molesting (level 4 felony) and criminal confinement (level 5 felony). 48-year-old Alfonso Gomez was taken into custody January 6 after police were called to a home on the city's south side.
When they arrived, officers arrested 48-year-old Alfonso Gomez. Police said at some point, Gomez was holding the victim against their will.
- Lafayette man officially charged with child molestation
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- West Lafayette man charged with child molesting
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Lafayette man sentenced for felony child molesting
- Lafayette man sentenced for child molestation
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges
- Lafayette man arrested on child molestation and other charges
- Former TSC employee officially charged with child molesting