TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man is facing charges for inappropriately touching a
victim under 14 years old.
An earlier version of this story reported that Timothy LaFleur was previously convicted of Child
Molesting. He was not. Timothy LaFleur was convicted of Sexual Battery in 2014. WLFI regrets the
In a forensic interview, the victim told investigators LaFleur touched her under her shirt twice
while they watched movies.
Police also allegedly found text messages from LaFleur to his cousin, talking about the acts.
He's charged with two counts of child molesting and one for being a repeat sexual offender.
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Lafayette man sentenced for felony child molesting
- Man facing child molestation and incest charges following investigation
- Previously convicted child molester facing new charges of sex crimes
- West Lafayette man found guilty of child molestation
- Man sentenced to 13 years for child molesting charges