LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man faces preliminary charges of strangulation, battery and criminal confinement after police said they found a woman naked and yelling in a motel parking lot Saturday.
Police said she was sharing a room with Collier Heard. Investigators said when they arrived to the motel's parking lot, the woman wasn't wearing clothes.
They say Heard tried to hit and strangle the woman in the room. During the altercation, her clothes were taken off and she fled to the parking lot.
Jail records show Heard has since made bond and is out of the Tippecanoe County Jail.
- Lafayette man facing charges after woman found naked in parking lot
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- West Lafayette woman facing welfare fraud charges
- Police arrest man after West Lafayette parking lot stabbing
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe
- Lafayette man faces possession charges after gun, drugs found during traffic stop
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges