LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man has been arrested and charged with alleged inappropriate contact with a teenager.
Zackary Spencer, 24, is facing two charges of sexual misconduct with a minor. Prosecutors said between Dec. 25, 2019 and Jan. 20, 2020, Spencer made sexual advances toward a 15-year-old girl in his home.
The victim told police Spencer inappropriately touched her and described wanting to have sex with her on more than one occasion.
Spencer initially denied the allegations, but later admitted to the touching. He told police he knew it was wrong.
As of Wednesday afternoon, Zackary Spencer was not in the Tippecanoe County Jail.
- Lafayette man facing charges for alleged sexual misconduct with teen
- Fired Lafayette elementary teacher faces additional charges of sexual misconduct
- LPD officer faces misconduct allegation
- Russiaville man faces rape and sexual misconduct charges
- Priest suspended after allegation of sexual misconduct
- Lebanon pediatrician facing additional charges of sexual misconduct
- Lafayette man charged after alleged sexual relationship with a minor
- West Lafayette man sentenced for sexual misconduct with a minor
- Names of 12 priests with substantial sexual misconduct allegations released by Lafayette Diocese
- IU had 56 reports alleging employee sexual misconduct