LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man was officially charged after being arrested last week after police responded to a battery complaint.
Thirty-four-year-old Jose Martin Garcia-Aburto is facing charges of Rape (a level 3 felony) and Criminal Confinement (a level 6 felony). According to police, they responded to the complaint in the 10 block of Bordeaux Boulevard on August 27. When police arrived the victim reported she had been sexually assaulted.
- Lafayette man charged with rape and criminal confinment
- Lafayette man arrested for rape and criminal confinement
- Lafayette man convicted of rape
- Two arrested for alleged confinement of woman
- Indiana prosecutor pleads guilty to confinement, battery
- Lafayette man charge with kidnapping
- Lafayette man convicted of rape sentenced to 13 years
- Man arrested for kidnapping, rape that started in Lafayette
- Lafayette man faces a number of charges after being accused of raping
- Man charged with rape in connection to West Lafayette trail assault