LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man is recovering from stab wounds police say came from his cousin. The 20-year-old was stabbed in both legs yesterday. He told police he was breaking up an argument between his cousin, Jatrel Macon-Clay and his sister.
Macon-Clay stabbed him and left. Police found Macon-Clay near Main Street and 11th.
He was arrested and charged with domestic battery with a deadly weapon, criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon, and intimidation with a deadly weapon.
- Lafayette man arrested after stabbing
- Police arrest man after West Lafayette parking lot stabbing
- Triple stabbing reported in Lafayette
- Lafayette Police investigating a stabbing
- Lafayette man arrested after standoff
- Jasper County man arrested in alleged stabbing
- Lafayette man has been charged in Perdue Street stabbing
- Man accused of West Lafayette stabbing found by police
- Lafayette man involved in stabbing sentenced to prison
- Lafayette police investigating 2 overnight stabbings