LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A 68-year-old man faces several charges related to child pornography.
Glenn Paugh is accused of child exploitation and possession of child pornography.
Prosecutors said Paugh was reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children by Yahoo, after the company found several suspected child pornography images on his account.
Paugh allegedly admitted to having the images after investigators got a search warrant for his home. He also said he sent them to others through the internet.
- Lafayette man accused of possessing child pornography
- Lafayette man sentenced for child pornography
- Lafayette man convicted for child porn possession
- Lafayette man sentenced after pleading guilty to child porn possession
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Attica High School assistant track coach facing child pornography charges
- IU Health employee reports person viewing child pornography in room
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Lafayette man sentenced for felony child molesting