LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette Fire Department facility was significantly damaged by fire Wednesday night.
Chief Richard Doyle said the fire was at the former Station #6, at Elmwood Avenue and Greenbush Street near Market Square. Doyle said the fire was in the garage area.
LFD said it caused significant damage to at least half the building.
Doyle said investigators believe they've found the location of the fire's origin. They're still investigating what caused it.
- Lafayette fire facility catches fire
- Lafayette fire training facility expanding
- House catches fire in northern West Lafayette
- Abandoned Monticello home catches fire
- Purdue's PTCA building catches fire
- Mexican restaurant catches fire overnight in Frankfort
- Vacant home catches fire in Clinton County
- Boat catches fire on Lake Freeman
- Forest Volunteer Fire Department debuts new facility
- Church bus catches fire, forcing teens, chaperones to flee