LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Fired Amelia Earhart Elementary School teacher Joe Kimerer, 46, faces additional charges after he was arrested for alleged inappropriate behavior with children.
Since his arrest, three more students have come forward with allegations against former teacher Joe Kimerer. The new counts include three charges of child solicitation and three charges of vicarious sexual gratification. They bring his total number of charges up to 21 including vicarious sexual gratification (Level 4 Felony), child exploitation with intent to satisfy sex desires (Level 5 Felony), child solicitation (Level 5 Felony) and inappropriate communication with a child.
According to the allegations, Kimerer instructed the boys, as young as nine at the time, to masturbate and bring
him measurements of their genitalia.
With his trial set for July, Kimerer is currently out on bond
Court records also show his wife has filed for divorce.
- Fired Lafayette elementary teacher faces additional charges of sexual misconduct
- Lebanon pediatrician facing additional charges of sexual misconduct
- Fired Earhart teacher faces two more charges
- LPD officer faces misconduct allegation
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- West Lafayette woman facing welfare fraud charges
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Priest suspended after allegation of sexual misconduct