TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man will spend more than four decades in prison for molesting a child in 2015.
51-year old Gregory Milburg has been sentenced to 41 years in the department of corrections.
He must also register as a sex offender for life.
Prosecutors say DNA tied him to the crime, which happened at a home on Morton Street.
Back in September, Milburg pleaded guilty to a count of child molesting and being a habitual offender.
Milburg's prior criminal history includes the following:
Possession of Syringe/Possession of Paraphernalia (2012) - Montgomery County
Operating While Suspended (2011) - Illinois
Resisting Law Enforcement (2008) - Fountain County
Theft (2005) - Fountain County
Maintaining Common Nuisance (2002) - Shelby County
Check Fraud (2002) - Warren County
Possession of Paraphernalia (1999) - Vermillion County, Illinois
Dealing Controlled Substance (1999) - Vermillion County, Illinois
Operating While Suspended (1998) - Fountain County
Operating While Suspended (1997) - Hendricks County
Leaving Scene Accident (1995) - Warren County
Operating While Suspended (1994) - Fountain County
Armed Robbery (1987) - Tippecanoe County
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced for child solicitation
- Previously convicted child molester facing new charges of sex crimes
- West Lafayette man convicted of child molesting sentenced to 40 years
- Rossville man convicted on molesting charges
- Repeat offender sentenced to 28 years for child molesting
- Attica man sentenced to 32 years for child molestation
- Man sentenced to 13 years for child molesting charges