TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Tippecanoe County man convicted on two felony charges of child molesting was sentenced to 42 years on Thursday.
According to court documents, 25-year-old Jonathan Fuchs was arrested in October 2016 after a victim under the age of 14 accused him of inappropriate contact.
The victim told a forensic investigator about several incidents of molestation, although Fuchs denied any wrongdoing.
A jury found Fuchs guilty on both counts in November.
He has been sentenced to 42 years in total. 32 years will be served in prison with 10 years suspended with the first two years of probation to be served with Tippecanoe County Community Corrections.
- Lafayette child molestor gets 42 years
- HIGHLIGHTS: Westfield 42, Lafayette Jeff 40
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man accused of possessing child pornography
- West Lafayette chiropractor sentenced for child solicitation
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Lafayette man sentenced for child pornography
- Lafayette man sentenced for felony child molesting
- Lafayette man sentenced for child molestation