MONTICELLO, Ind. (WLFI) — A 12-year-old Lafayette boy is dead after collapsing on a ride at Indiana Beach. According to White County Coroner Anthony Deible, the boy died from a health-related issue.
White County Sheriff Bill Brooks said the boy was on the Hoosier Hurricane at the time and had to be lifted to the ground. He was taken to a hospital where he later died.
An autopsy is scheduled to confirm the cause of death was health-related.
- Lafayette boy has died after collapsing at Indiana Beach
- Cause of death undetermined for boy who died on Indiana Beach roller coaster
- IDHS and Indiana Beach release statements about Indiana Beach ride
- Lafayette boy featured on Ellen
- Lafayette boy's fascination goes global
- Florida bridge collapse raises safety concerns in Lafayette
- Indiana Beach closes after nearly a century
- Indiana Beach releases statement on closing
- 2-year-old Indiana boy found inside hot vehicle dies
- Boy, 5, dies in dirt bike accident in Indiana