LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - There are only two days until Lafayette Urban Ministry's 2018 Jubilee Christmas.
658 local families will receive Christmas assistance at 27 different events across Tippecanoe County.
The Jubilee gives parents with children 12 and under a chance to select new toys for their children. Along with the gifts, each family will be given a Christmas ham, a food gift card, and homemade Christmas cookies to make their holidays a bit more special.
Joe Micon spoke about the feelings he hopes participating families have come Christmas morning.
“On Christmas morning, there's just a good sense of dignity and a sense that mom and dad were able to make something very very special happen”
There is still time to donate to Jubilee Christmas. Any donation can be made at Lafayette Urban Ministry or through their donation page.
- Lafayette Urban Ministry Jubilee Christmas Preview
- Lafayette Urban Ministries help parents become heroes
- Lafayette Urban Ministry opens Winter Warming Station
- Lafayette Urban Ministry Turkey Trot 2018
- Lafayette Urban Ministry receives large grant from The Community Foundation
- Lafayette Urban Ministries hosts 32nd annual Thanksgiving dinner
- LUM hosts 'Jubilee Christmas' for families in need
- Lafayette Christmas Parade Forecast
- Plans for the downtown Lafayette Christmas parade
- Lafayette Christmas Parade has officially been canceled