LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Lafayette School Board meeting had a full agenda tonight.
It provided the community with updates to many ongoing projects.
The board decided what its $3 million general obligation bond will buy.
This includes digitizing student records, roofing projects and Sunnyside Elementary School receiving new temperature controls.
Also, construction projects at the Career Academy, Lafayette Jeff, Tecumseh and Glen Acres are all on schedule.
Superintendent Les Huddle says the next big step is receiving full approval of the GO bond.
"As we gather all of that information we kind of make a list and begin prioritizing those projects along with the costs of those projects," said Huddle.
The next board meeting is Oct. 8th.
And just a reminder that those meetings are open to the public.
The general obligation bond also includes classroom video and audio upgrades, computer servers and Tecumseh laptops.
None of the projects individually cost more than $1 million.
- Lafayette School Corporation has a full agenda
- Lafayette School Corporation projects are on track
- Lafayette School Corporation gets a food truck
- Lafayette School Corporation set to open several new facilities
- Lafayette School Corporation approved for 30 hand-held metal detectors
- STEM grants awarded to the Lafayette School Corporation
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation in Lafayette
- School corporation is improving facilities
- Tippecanoe School Corporation celebrates class of 2018
- Tri-County School Corporation names new superintendent