LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—According to Lieutenant Scott McCoy with the Lafayette Police Department it happened in the 1300 block of Greenbush Street, that's on the city's north side, around 4:45 Saturday afternoon.
Police said when they arrived to the area a victim was suffereing from a stab wound. They were taken to a local hospital.
News 18 didn't know their condition at the time. Police are still trying to piece together what happened leading up to incident. They do believe this incident was isolated.
Police are looking for the suspect. They do not believe there is any threat to the public. Anyone with information should contact LPD at 765-807-1200.
- Lafayette Police investigating a stabbing
- Lafayette police investigating 2 overnight stabbings
- Lafayette police continue standoff investigation
- Triple stabbing reported in Lafayette
- Lafayette man arrested after stabbing
- Frankfort police investigating standoff and face stabbing
- Lafayette police investigate shooting at Romney Meadows
- Lafayette police investigating early morning shooting
- Police investigating homicide near downtown Lafayette
- Police investigating shots fired in Lafayette