LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The 2020 Lafayette City Council sent the Lafayette Jeff Marching Band home with a special commemorative plaque Monday.
The Bronchos were the 2019 Indiana State School Music Association (ISSMA) Scholastic Class A champs. The city of Lafayette wanted to congratulate band director Chris Paulson and the band members.
Chris along with some students were at the meeting to accept the award.
- Lafayette Jeff Marching Band receives plaque for ISSMA achievement
- Lafayette Jeff marching band to be honored at Lafayette City Council meeting Monday
- Local Lafayette man honored with a plaque
- Harrison High School Jazz Band selected as one of eight finalists in ISSMA State Jazz Competition
- Lafayette Jeff band performs in Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade
- West Lafayette Junior/Senior high school 'Wall of Pride' nominees received their plaque
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series
- Cooke, West Lafayette top Lafayette Jeff 2-0
- Lafayette receives "Stormwater Award"
- Lafayette Citizens Band performs Memorial Day celebration