LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — On Saturday, shoppers will have the chance to stock up on all the fresh food you'll need to make a great Thanksgiving meal.
Lafayette's downtown Farmer's Market is reopening for one day.
It's sponsored and organized by Greater Lafayette Commerce.
The farmers market runs tomorrow from eight a-m to noon.
It's located on 5th Street, between Main and Columbia streets.
- Lafayette Farmer's Market reopens for one day on Saturday
- Lafayette Farmer's Market prepares shoppers for Thanksgiving
- Lafayette farmer's market kicks off the summer
- WL Farmer’s Market reopens for last-minute shopping
- West Lafayette holding Farmers Market indoors this winter
- Drug take back happening opening day of West Lafayette farmers market
- Therapy dog owner upset over pet policy at farmers market
- Small Business Saturday takes over downtown Lafayette
- West Lafayette silent bike auction happening Saturday
- City Bus providing free rides to SNAP recipients during farmers market season