LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Lafayette police have made an arrest in a child solicitation case after they were tipped off by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
Police arrested Adam Avlia on Monday. He's being held on preliminary charges of child solicitation, sexual misconduct with a minor, and possession of child pornography.
They began their investigation after receiving information back on Oct 16, after being told the crimes were happening in Lafayette.
- LPD makes arrest in child solicitation case
- West Lafayette chiropractor sentenced for child solicitation
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced for child solicitation
- LPD arrests Lafayette man after child exploitation investigation
- LPD makes arrests in overnight shots fired incident
- LPD celebrates distinguished officer
- LPD officer suspended
- LPD renews call for information in three unsolved cases
- LPD looking for missing woman
- LPD investigating attempted armed robbery