LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Lafayette police investigated a reported stabbing late Thursday night.
Officers said they were called to the corner of Sixth and Main streets just before 11:30 p.m.
According to Lieutenant Scott Galloway, police believe two men had gotten into an argument.
One of them received two superficial stab wounds.
He was taken to Franciscan Health Lafayette East for treatment.
Police set up a perimeter and used a K-9 to track down the other man, but did not find anyone.
Investigators plan on reviewing surveillance videos from nearby cameras. The stabbing remains under investigation.
- LPD investigates late night stabbing on Main Street
- LPD investigating Broadway Street shooting
- LPD investigating overnight stabbing near Columbian Park
- LPD investigating South Street bank robbery
- LPD: Delivery driver shot at on Main Street
- LPD investigating attempted armed robbery
- Main Street closure pushed back
- Mosey Down Main Street welcomes 107 vendors Saturday night
- Late-night stabbing ends with person in hospital
- Neighbors react to LPD homicide investigation