LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — On Wednesday, police arrested a Lafayette man believed to have been involved in child exploitation.
Lafayette police say they served a search warrant in the 100 block of Lori Lee Drive after an investigation into the possible exploitation of a child.
Sixty-eight-year-old Glenn Paugh was arrested and taken to the Tippecanoe County Jail.
The investigation began after police received a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
The High Tech Crimes Unit (HTCU) and the Tippecanoe Prosecutor's Office assisted the Lafayette Police Department with the investigation.
- LPD arrests Lafayette man after child exploitation investigation
- Earhart teacher arrested for alleged child exploitation
- LPD makes arrest in child solicitation case
- LPD: Man arrested after attempting to rob Lafayette Olive Garden
- Earhart teacher arrested for alleged child exploitation out on bond
- Teacher accused of child exploitation officially fired
- Tips from NCMEC lead to child exploitation charges for Lafayette man
- LPD investigating attempted armed robbery
- LPD investigating Broadway Street shooting
- LPD released name of Lafayette homicide victim