As of 5 a.m. Friday, police did not have an update.
LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A police cruiser was damaged in a crash on McCarty Lane Thursday night. Police closed the road for a period of time, but it has since been reopened.
Two vehicles were involved, according to viewer submitted photos from the scene.
Lafayette police have not given an update on the conditions of those involved. They expect to release more information soon.
- Damaged police cruiser at scene of crash that closed McCarty Lane
- 314 homes to be built off McCarty Lane
- Police: Chase suspect rams cruiser, rolls car
- ISP parks cruiser to honor fallen trooper
- 2 children died after a stolen police cruiser crashed into their car outside a library
- Driver leaves scene of a four vehicle crash on I-65
- Dog returned to family after running away from crash scene
- Neighbor recalls rushing to horse and buggy crash scene
- Jury finds Yariel Butler guilty of leaving fatal crash scene
- Two separate crashes close one lane and exit ramp on I-65