KOKOMO, Ind. (WLFI) — Family, friends and the community are preparing to say their final goodbyes to Indiana State Police Trooper Peter "Bo" Stephen as he is laid to rest Friday afternoon in western Howard County.
WLFI will be airing and streaming the funeral service from Kokomo on News 18 and WLFI.com starting at 11 a.m. Gov. Eric Holcomb and ISP Superintendent Doug Carter are expected to speak.
The public is invited to line the processional route after the funeral. It will go from the church to the Russiaville Cemetery.
Drivers will need to exit the church parking lot onto State Road 931. The processional will then head north on 931 and then west onto State Road 26. Then it will go north onto County Road 775 West to the cemetery.
Anyone is encouraged to come out and line the processional route to pay their respects to Trooper Stephen.
The stream will be available here at 11 a.m.
- Funeral Service for Indiana State Police Trooper Peter Stephan
- Visitation honors fallen ISP Trooper Peter Stephan
- People continue to honor ISP Trooper Peter Stephan
- Fellow ISP troopers and community members pay respects to Peter Stephan
- The Small Town of Russiaville Pays Tribute to Trooper Peter Stephan
- Remembering Purdue's Tyler Stephan
- Fallen ISP Trooper Stephan to have part of SR 25 named after him
- Indiana State Police Trooper dies in Tippecanoe County crash
- Indiana funeral home to offer beer, wine at services
- Visitation and funeral information released for fallen trooper