DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — One year after the deaths of Abby Williams and Libby German, Indiana State Police spoke on the continued commitment to the investigation of the double homicides.
Related: Delphi Homicide Coverage
- WATCH: ISP superintendent speaks on anniversary of Delphi homicides
- ISP superintendent: Delphi double homicide far from a cold case
- 18-month anniversary of Delphi double homicide
- ISP holds news conference 2 years after the Delphi double homicide
- ISP will announce Monday a new direction in Delphi homicide investigation
- ISP release video, additional audio and a new sketch of the Delphi Homicide suspect
- Delphi homicide investigation moves back to Delphi City Hall
- Delphi residents react after Monday's Delphi Homicide press conference
- ISP on Delphi killer: 'Somebody may have already interviewed him'
- First Christmas after the Delphi double homicide