Republican Gov. Eric Holcomb, Democratic challenger Woody Myers, and Libertarian Donald Rainwater are set for the hour-long session sponsored by the nonprofit Indiana Debate Commission starting at 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
The three candidates for Indiana governor are scheduled to face each other Tuesday night in the first of two televised debates.
- 2020 Indiana Gubernatorial Debate
- Gubernatorial Candidates face off in first virtual debate
- Recap of the second and final gubernatorial debate
- 2020 Vice Presidential Candidate Debate
- Business executive drops out of Indiana gubernatorial race
- Community reacts to upcoming 2020 presidential debate
- U.S. Senate Republican Indiana Primary Debate
- Indiana senate candidates to debate Monday evening
- Cellphone ban, pregnancy accommodations face Indiana debates
- University of Notre Dame will host first 2020 presidential debate