KOKOMO, Ind. (WLFI) — A Kokomo man faces a rape charge following an Indiana State Police (ISP) investigation. ISP says 50-year-old Brian Wagner is the suspect in the July 25th rape. He was served an arrest warrant at the Tipton County Jail, where he's being held on unrelated drug charges.
Investigators accuse Wagner of committing the crime at his home in Kokomo.
The victim is an 18-year old woman from Cass County.
- Kokomo rape suspect arrested
- Kokomo police searching for rape suspect
- Kokomo rape suspect dies in Louisiana after standoff with police
- Kokomo man faces charges of battery and rape
- Kokomo Man arrested after vehicle pursuit
- Police arrest man suspected of rape
- UPDATE: Kokomo police say 3 arrested in murder, kidnapping
- 3 arrested in connection with slaying, kidnapping in Kokomo
- Kidnapped Kokomo girl found safe in Indy
- Kokomo police investigate local credit card fraud