UPDATE: The boil order for people living in Kingman has been lifted.
FOUNTAIN COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — People living in the town of Kingman will have to boil their water until further notice.
Water Department supervisor Mark Harlow says the boil order affects everyone north of Vine Street.
As of right now, there is no word on when the boil order will expire.
- UPDATE: Kingman boil order lifted
- Fowler boil order lifted
- Boil order issued for Monon
- Fowler is under a boil order
- Joyride leads to town-wide boil order in Fowler
- Woman charged in joyride that led to town-wide boil order
- Boil advisory cancelled for Battle Ground residents
- Frankfort Fire lift 'shelter in place' alert
- Happ lifts Cubs over Reds 3-2
- Sabonis, Oladipo lift Pacers over Knicks 107-101