UPDATE: The boil order for people living in Kingman has been lifted.
FOUNTAIN COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — People living in the town of Kingman will have to boil their water until further notice.
Water Department supervisor Mark Harlow says the boil order affects everyone north of Vine Street.
As of right now, there is no word on when the boil order will expire.
- UPDATE: Kingman boil order lifted
- Fowler boil order lifted
- Fowler is under a boil order
- Frankfort Fire lift 'shelter in place' alert
- Happ lifts Cubs over Reds 3-2
- Sabonis, Oladipo lift Pacers over Knicks 107-101
- Judge permanently blocks Trump sanctuary cities order
- President Trump signs order stopping family separation
- HIGHLIGHTS: Late touchdown lifts Nebraska past Purdue 25-24