The best potential of a severe gust or two is exiting Montgomery County & is moving out of our area into Boone County.
The risk is up a bit longer in far southern Clinton County near the Boone County line.
Otherwise, weakening bow will continue to progress east & southeastward.
Severe T'Storm Warning is up for southern Clinton & eastern Montgomery counties.
Peak gusts from several properly-sited weather stations on farms & in northern & central Montgomery County have run around 30 mph.
Bow continues to progress eastward in our area. The well-formed comma head is occurring with development of MCV.
The risk is still there for a couple of severe gusts embedded in the bow, mainly south of Lafayette. That is where there is more instability & it is deeper & more surfaced-based with less inhibition.
Highest gusts measured (so far) have been 40 mph at Attica & 34 mph at Kentland.
Severe T'Storm Warning continues for southern Tippecanoe & Montgomery counties.
- June 16: A Few Overnight Storm Updates
- January 16, 8 PM Update
- June 23 Severe Weather Updates
- December 16, 4 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 16, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- January 16, 5 PM Winter Weather Update
- January 16, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 16, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- September 16, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 16, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update